Thursday, August 23, 2007

Positions filling up...

We still are in need of volunteers. Don't assume you wouldn't be a valuable contribution to the group. Anyone who lives a food allergy lifestyle can help another. We can share ideas, hope & just listen to others' concerns. Please spread the word that a meeting will be set up soon. USE THE BLOG!!! It's here for us to chat when we're not in person. Post a question. Post a cool website you found. Post an encouraging word to others. It's easy & fun!
I wish you all a safe & happy back to school week!
Take Heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was given a flier by the school nurse. I contacted Bev and with a flutter in my tummy said YES... I will help. It's new but all of us reading here have had to tow a line alone. Let's gather together and face those doubts in our minds, schools, churches and communities.

Anonymous said...

Get this - I was the one that made the flyer and I was totally excited to receive one in my son's backpack from school. How crazy is that?
Just a silly thing to share. Sometimes you just need to laugh and be silly!