Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Must See Resource Event!

I'm headed to Downers Grove on Sunday to attend the POCA of DuPage Allergy Resource Event. The event will be on Sunday, October 28, 2007 at Good Samaritan Hospital (OAK Rooms), 3815 Highland Avenue, Downers Grove, IL. from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. I would love to have car loads caravan together. Please email me if you are going. I will coordinate openings for those who need a ride. Go to the the POCA website to see the details. I've talked to the founder of this group and she's done an EXCELLANT job setting up some great opportunities for those living with food allergies. You'll find the website at http://www.pocaofdupage.org .
Talk to you soon!
Take Heart.
Bev Pomering

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great event! Thanks to POCA & the CSA of Greater Chicago for putting it together.
Quite a few vendors with some great Allergy Free options! I'll have hand outs & samples at the next meeting.
I'll be adding some more links to companies & organizations that were there.
Check out the links that are already on the blogspot. There is a TON of information available to make each one of our days a little easier.
Take Heart
Bev